Saturday, June 23, 2012

What a waste.

Do I sound annoyed?

Yes. I have reason ... the science department has been throwing out expensive soil testing kits, tech-toys, a SmartBoard from another manufacturer, new-in-the-wrapper supplies that loser-teacher purchased and never used because he "didn't have time to figure out how to use them." Now, some years down the line, the tech has gone obsolete, or the rechargeable batteries sat for too long and now can't hold a charge, or the expensive soil testing kits were better suited for a commercial lab instead of 9th grade physical science. I left my door unlocked and said to leave me anything remotely to do with physics or math, but Loser was a biology/physical science teacher so it'll probably just be tossed..

Sorry. It just pisses me off something fierce.

1 comment:

  1. Give a student a buck to go dumpster diving and see what you can salvage.

    ReplyDelete