- Teach your students math. The tests will take care of themselves.
- Use released test questions in your own tests occasionally. Some of them are quite good.
- The book is not your enemy. It's not your script either.
- Remember the way you learned. It seemed to have worked.
- "Don't smile before Christmas" is stupid.
- "Don't threaten what you won't enforce." is critical.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
For any new teachers out there, here's a few words of advice.
Posted by Curmudgeon at Thursday, July 07, 2011