Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm on the mailing list for Mayoral Candidate Avella

I've now received 3 emails from this guy.
"Since Tony spoke to the Working Families Party on July 2, we’ve received some incredible support from the education community. Because you write about education, we thought you might find the following story interesting."
"Does Mike Bloomberg even believe in democracy? That's one question you'll never have to ask about City Councilmember Tony Avella. Let's stand together. Tony Avella for Mayor."
"City Councilmember and Mayoral candidate Tony Avella joined with parents and teachers from PS 123 this morning to resist the downsizing of their school and the expansion of the charter school Harlem Success Academy II."
If you say my name three times, do I get to vote?

Word to Mayoral candidates ... I would be happy to blog for you. Email and we can discuss terms. I would not do this without disclosure and, since I don't live in New York or even close to it, my position on this can't be personal but only mercenary.

Thanks for the request. Hope to speak to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment